Watch Limitless Online


I think this would be the best movie ever. A kind of a very interesting movie flick enhance to our mind. This spectacular movie is about a pharmaceutical capsule that changes a life of a meaningless writer. I am so amused of the remarkable storyline that surely shake my mind to this incredible production. When I’ve saw the movie trailer it brings me excitement to watch this film come along. The movie helps and informs the information about brain arrogance of one person. This motion picture was features a fascinating, unique and quite astonishing movie I ever knew.

Watch Limitless Online and go beyond this wonderful blockbuster film is about Eddie a jobless writer who does nothing and hopeless at the same time. When her girlfriend Lindy was breaking up with him feels so bad and thought that he was so aimless to his life. After he met a guy who given him a drug medicine and turns him as a potential to handle his life career. Eddie was so powerful in mind that he can recall the things he have done some comprehend complex that revolves his personality. He suddenly success to his profession career and charm anyone he met, as he keeps taking the drug.

As Long Eddie gets successful the worse stalker got interested to him. Oh for me maybe I would be crazy if am in the situation of this guy, it will make you reach and potential at all an underestimated brain power will be achieve. But in this movie I learn I lot of this sufficient info that brings my mind to this impressive movie.